Conquer Cancer's Grants Portal is an online grants management system for application preparation, submission, peer review and awards management. Grant and award recipients use the system to maintain their profile and manage their award online. Peer reviewers logon and complete all their tasks for peer review. This system is separate from the ASCO membership database. Download the Grants Portal User Guide.
What activities are supported by the Grants Portal?
- Application submission
- Peer-review process
- Award notification and acceptance
- Change request submission
- Request for Change of Scope
- Request for Institution Transfer
- Request for No-cost Extension
- Request for Rebudget
- Progress report submission
- Financial report submission
- Updated CV and publications submission
How can I access the Grants Portal?
- The site URL is https://grants.conquer.org.
- If you are a first time user, click the Register Here link on the site’s homepage.
- If you are a Conquer Cancer Foundation grant or award recipient, a previous applicant, or a current or previous review committee member, you already have an account. Your login ID is your email address.
- If you need to change your login ID to a different email address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your password? link on the site’s homepage. If you enter a wrong password three times, you will be locked out of your account.
What are the technical requirements of the Grants Portal?
- The site uses pop-up windows to display some files. Please make sure that your Web browser allows pop-ups for this site.
- The site uses PDFs extensively. Download the free Adobe Reader.
Please direct any support issues/feedback to email@example.com. We actively monitor this account and will respond on a timely basis.