Cancer, a love story? Dr. Enrique Soto “fell in love” with geriatric patients and married it with his other passion: oncology. He speaks to his wife and colleague Yanin Chavarri about how patients (and the research partner he would eventually wed) inspire his work.
Dr. Soto is the recipient of three Conquer Cancer grants and is a generous donor.
- Brittany Sullivan and John Sullivan
Finding Hope in the Face of Cancer
- Matt Wiemer and Dave Wiemer
- Priscilla Brastianos, MD and Evanthia Galanis, MD
- A Daughter Keeps Her Promise
- Lawrence Einhorn, MD, FASCO with Patrick Loehrer, MD, FASCO
The Path to a Cure
- Kathleen Knafl, PhD, FAAN and Deborah Mayer, PhD, AOCN, ANP-BC
When Cancer Is Your Career
- Lauren Goldstein and Lidia Schapira, MD, FASCO
Lessons in Loss