“Just let me die.”
That’s what Linda said after receiving her leukemia diagnosis.
Not all patients believe they can conquer cancer.
Linda and her daughter, Marissa, relive the first day in the hospital and the year of medical house arrest that was part of Linda’s life-saving treatment.
- Robin and Dave Dubin - A New Generation of Conquerors
- Erin Miller and Dana Dornsife - The Gift of Time
- Sophia and Kalli Smith - A Lifesaving Intuition
- Stuart Spigel, MD and Davd Spigel, MD - The Forest Ranger in a White Coat
- Jason Luke, MD and Addison Brush - Ice Cream Helps Everything
DONATE TODAY TO HELP PATIENTS LIKE LINDA.