Matt and Dave Wiemer are identical twins, but the shared experience in losing their beloved father to brain cancer is starkly different. One brother became a caretaker. Miles away and unable to help, the other struggled with guilt.
Five years after their father’s death, the brothers discuss the impact it had on their relationship. With humor and candor, they detail the resentment and frustration that cancer forces many families to face and share how they remain inspired by their dad. Matt and his family are passionate supporters of Conquer Cancer, and Dave is a member of the Conquer Cancer staff as well as a donor.
- Priscilla Brastianos, MD and Evanthia Galanis, MD
A Daughter Keeps Her Promise
- Lawrence Einhorn, MD, FASCO with Patrick Loehrer, MD, FASCO
The Path to A Cure
- Kathleen Knafl, PhD, FAAN and Deborah Mayer, PhD, AOCN, ANP-BC
When Cancer Is Your Career
- Lauren Goldstein and Lidia Schapira, MD, FASCO
Lessons in Loss
- Enrique Soto, MD and Yanin Chavarri, MD
Falling in Love With Oncology
- Brittany Sullivan and John Sullivan
Finding Hope in the Face of Cancer