When given a 50-50 chance of surviving blood cancer as a teen in the 1970s, Sophia believed she was going to survive, even when many around her began preparing for the worst. And Sophia was right.
Fast forward to an eerie dream that nudges the then-30 something mom to seek a second opinion after a doctor dismisses her worries when she finds a lump in her breast. She was right again.
Sophia candidly shares her experiences with her daughter, Kalli, who listens to the details of her mother’s diagnoses for the first time.
- Robin and Dave Dubin - A New Generation of Conquerors
- Erin Miller and Dana Dornsife - The Gift of Time
- Jason Luke, MD and Addison Brush - Ice Cream Helps Everything
- Stuart Spigel, MD and Davd Spigel, MD - The Forest Ranger in a White Coat
- Linda Zanetti and Marissa Zanetti-Crume - How to Become a Conqueror
DONATE TODAY TO HELP PATIENTS LIKE SOPHIA.