Conquering cancer by fostering collaborative efforts between critical stakeholders.
A community of organizations working together to improve the quality of care in cancer.
About the Conquer Cancer Council
The Conquer Cancer Council invites organizations committed to improving cancer care in their communities to join us. We provides a forum for like-minded organizations to work together on key issues within the domains of cancer care. The Conquer Cancer Council intends to improve and impact quality of care for cancer patients. Our Members include people and organizations committed to helping people with cancer and related conditions.
- Gain perspectives on Member insights and challenges
- Provide opportunities for Members to work together on key issues
- Promote highest quality of patient care
- Advance innovation that impacts quality of patient care
- Increased collaborations between Members
- Improved communication between all stakeholders
- Engaging in transparent discussions to improve quality of care
Highlights from previous Conquer Cancer Council Annual Meetings:
- In Fall 2017, Conquer Cancer hosted the inaugural Annual Meeting around the topic of precision medicine in oncology. The meeting featured several panel discussions and expert speakers that highlighted current challenges in precision medicine both at the provider and the patient level.
- The second Annual Meeting discussed how the oncology community can rethink clinical research, particularly as it relates to pragmatic and adaptive trials. Expert faculty and panel discussants spoke about meaningful data collection in oncology trials, the role of pragmatic and adaptive trials in evidence generation and patient-focused drug development.
On behalf of Conquer Cancer, we would like to thank and welcome the following members for joining the Conquer Cancer Council!
Joining the Conquer Cancer Council
The 2019 Conquer Cancer Council runs from June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020. Member applications for 2019 are now closed. 2020 applications will open December 2019.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information.