Conquering cancer by fostering collaborative efforts between critical stakeholders.
A community of organizations working together to improve the quality of care in cancer.
About the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle
The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle invites organizations committed to improving cancer care in their communities to join us. The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle provides a forum for like-minded organizations to work together on key issues within the domains of cancer care. The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle intends to improve and impact quality of care for cancer patients. Our Corporate Conquerors Circle Members include people and organizations committed to helping people with cancer and related conditions.
- Gain perspectives on Member insights and challenges
- Provide opportunities for Members to work together on key issues
- Promote highest quality of patient care
- Advance innovation that impacts quality of patient care
- Increased collaborations between Members
- Improved communication between all stakeholders
- Engaging in transparent discussions to improve quality of care
Highlights from the 2017 Corporate Conquerors Circle:
- Founding members enjoyed a Meet and Greet reception at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting. The reception was attended by ASCO and Conquer Cancer leadership.
- In Fall 2017, Conquer Cancer hosted the inaugural Corporate Conquerors Circle Annual Meeting around the topic of precision medicine in oncology. The meeting featured several panel discussions and expert speakers that highlighted current challenges in precision medicine both at the provider and the patient level.
On behalf of Conquer Cancer, we would like to thank and welcome the following members for joining the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle!
Joining the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle:
Member applications for 2018 are now closed. The next membership cycle will reopen in early 2019. To be added to the distribution list for communications about the 2019 membership cycle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospective members must:
- Be legally organized and operated (including corporations, companies, nonprofit organizations, foundations, trusts, partnerships, and sole proprietorships);
- Be committed to improving the quality of care for cancer patients worldwide; and
- Commit to abide by the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle Member Expectations and Antitrust Guidelines
- Benefits may include, but are not limited to:
- Two spots for principal decision-makers within the member organization to serve on the Corporate Conquerors Circle
- Quarterly newsletter updates on ASCO and Conquer Cancer
- Logo recognition on Corporate Conquerors Circle webpage and other comprehensive listings
- Complimentary registrations and invitations to select events
- Recognition and benefits at the ASCO Annual Meeting and other ASCO Meetings/Symposia
- Complimentary one year subscription to ASCO Journals
*Additional eligibility criteria may apply. All prospective members and current members shall submit an application for each year in which they wish to be a member of the Corporate Conquerors Circle. Approval of membership applications shall be at the sole discretion of Conquer Cancer.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information.