Conquering cancer by fostering collaborative efforts between critical stakeholders.
A community of organizations working together to improve the quality of care in cancer.
Joining the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle:
Member applications for 2019 are now open!
- The 2019 Corporate Conquerors Circle runs from June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020.
- Prospective members must:
- Be legally organized and operated (including corporations, companies, nonprofit organizations, foundations, trusts, partnerships, and sole proprietorships);
- Be committed to improving the quality of care for cancer patients worldwide; and
- Commit to abide by the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle Member Expectations and Antitrust Guidelines
- An must be completed in full and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8, 2019. If you wish to receive a priority point for ASCO Annual Meeting 2020 booth selection as part of your membership, you will need to submit your application in full by March 25, 2019.
- Benefits may include, but are not limited to:
- Two invitations to attend the Corporate Conquerors Circle Annual Meeting at ASCO/Conquer Cancer HQ
- Quarterly newsletter updates on ASCO and Conquer Cancer
- Logo recognition on Corporate Conquerors Circle webpage and other comprehensive listings
- Complimentary registrations and invitations to select events
- Recognition and benefits at the ASCO Annual Meeting and other ASCO Meetings/Symposia
- Complimentary one year subscription to ASCO Journals
*Additional eligibility criteria may apply. All prospective members and current members shall submit an application for each year in which they wish to be a member of the Corporate Conquerors Circle. Approval of membership applications shall be at the sole discretion of Conquer Cancer.
About the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle
The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle invites organizations committed to improving cancer care in their communities to join us. The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle provides a forum for like-minded organizations to work together on key issues within the domains of cancer care. The Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle intends to improve and impact quality of care for cancer patients. Our Corporate Conquerors Circle Members include people and organizations committed to helping people with cancer and related conditions.
- Gain perspectives on Member insights and challenges
- Provide opportunities for Members to work together on key issues
- Promote highest quality of patient care
- Advance innovation that impacts quality of patient care
- Increased collaborations between Members
- Improved communication between all stakeholders
- Engaging in transparent discussions to improve quality of care
Highlights from previous Corporate Conquerors Circle Annual Meetings:
- In Fall 2017, Conquer Cancer hosted the inaugural Corporate Conquerors Circle Annual Meeting around the topic of precision medicine in oncology. The meeting featured several panel discussions and expert speakers that highlighted current challenges in precision medicine both at the provider and the patient level.
- The second Corporate Conquerors Circle Annual Meeting discussed how the oncology community can rethink clinical research, particularly as it relates to pragmatic and adaptive trials. Expert faculty and panel discussants spoke about meaningful data collection in oncology trials, the role of pragmatic and adaptive trials in evidence generation and patient-focused drug development.
On behalf of Conquer Cancer, we would like to thank and welcome the following members for joining the Conquer Cancer Corporate Conquerors Circle!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information.