The Foundation Giving team seeks support for the programs of Conquer Cancer and ASCO. We promote mutually-beneficial relationships with foundations and nonprofits that share our vision of a world free from the fear of cancer.
Conquer Cancer offers foundations and nonprofits great collaborative potential in the areas of research, education, quality and outreach. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- The Conquer Cancer Grants & Awards program focuses on supporting cutting-edge science and nurturing the careers of top clinicians. Funding may be directed to a specific cancer, research area, or geographic location. There are also opportunities to endow awards. Many of our foundation and nonprofit supporters maintain their own impressive grants programs while supporting one or more Conquer Cancer grants. They cite Conquer Cancer’s thorough vetting process and high quality of research and caliber of investigators as reasons for their continued support.
- CancerLinQ™ is a health technology platform that harnesses vast amounts of “big data” from electronic health records into accessible “smart data.” CancerLinQ provides up-to-the-minute feedback, analysis, and guidance to health care providers and their patients, thereby transforming the quality and value of care.
- Conquer Cancer seeks support for ASCO programs, including international initiatives, patient advocate scholarships, Cancer.Net, ASCO Annual Meeting tracks, to name a few. For a full menu, please refer to the Support Opportunities page.
We welcome your inquiry and the opportunity to present a proposal for your consideration.
Conquer Cancer strives to offer comprehensive and meaningful benefits and recognition for foundation and non-profit supporters. Examples (depending on level of support) may include:
- Listing or logo recognition in materials and publications
- Named-award recognition at the premiere oncology venue, the ASCO Annual Meeting
- Feature article in a prominent ASCO publication, such as ASCO Connection (for new supporters)
- Rigorous review and vetting process for research grants, monitoring, and reporting processes fully managed by Conquer Cancer
- Invitations to special events
Various support opportunities offer different types of benefits and recognition. Please contact us for details.
- April 2018: Sarcoma Foundation of America Partners with ASCO's Conquer Cancer Foundation to Fund a 2018 Young Investigator Award
- March 2018: Texas Society of Clinical Oncology Makes Investment in Young Investigators
- January 2018: ASCO and Conquer Cancer Honor Partnership with Susan G. Komen
- December 2017: Walther Cancer Foundation Endows New ASCO Special Award and Lecture for Palliative and Supportive Care
- November 2017: Twisted Pink Joins Forces With the Conquer Cancer Foundation to Support Metastatic Breast Cancer Research
- September 2017: ANCO Supports Young Investigator Award for a Northern California Researcher
- March 2017: Florida Society of Clinical Oncology Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- June 21, 2016: BCRF Supports the Future of Breast Cancer Research, Nurturing Young Scientists through CCF
- May 26, 2016: Lung Cancer Alliance Supports Two Young Investigator Awards in Lung Cancer
- May 26, 2016: $1 Million Donation from Susan G. Komen® Advances Development of CancerLinQ™
- April 5, 2016: Conquer Cancer Foundation Donor Spotlight: Gateway for Cancer Research
- December 16, 2015: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Grant Brings Quality Improvement Program to Practices Supporting Medically Underserved Communities
- October 15, 2015: Conquer Cancer Foundation Donor Spotlight: Ludwig Cancer Research
- May 31, 2015: Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation Works to Change Treatment Landscape of an Aggressive Form of Breast Cancer